Another conference that caught my eye is the Art of Management – a conference focused on management and innovation, rather than my usual marketing niche – on November 15.
The organizers of the conference have provided me with two tickets, worth $399 each, to give away to readers of this site. To enter, leave a comment on this post with a link to a blog post by someone else that you think we should all read, and tell us why it’s so interesting by 11:59pm next Thursday (November 4). I’ll randomly pick the two winners.
The event has an amazing line-up:
- Malcolm Gladwell – best-selling author of Outliers, Tipping Point, Blink etc
- Michael Eisner – former CEO, Walt Disney Company and author of Working Together
- Simon Sinek – Professor at Columbia University and author of Start With Why
- Nilofer Merchant – CEO & Chief Strategist of Rubicon and author of The New How
- Mitch Joel – President of Twist Image and author of Six Pixels of Separation
(Note: the conference is in Toronto. You’ll be responsible for any travel and accommodation costs associated with getting there)