Where Do We Go From Here?
As I’ve just wished this site a happy first birthday, I’ve decided to take this opportunity to consider what I can do to improve it.
(Image: Caralin baked my blog a cupcake)
I’m turning this one over to you. What do you think? I’ll take these ideas, mash them up with my thoughts, and see where it leads.
Here are a few questions to start you thinking. Pick one to answer, pick them all, or pick something else entirely – your call.
- Topics – I aim to write about communications, social media and marketing – do the posts I write fit within that?
- Content – how can I improve the posts themselves? Are they too long, too short, too detailed, to high-level?
- Style – am I too formal? Too personal? Too bureaucratic? All over the shop? What styles do you prefer?
- Post Series – did you enjoy the communications planning series? Would you like to see more, or did it bore you to tears?
- Site – do you like the design/layout of the site? What could I improve?
Let me know what you think!