My Podcamp Montreal Dashboard
I’ve had a couple of conversations at work recently about using iGoogle to pull feeds together. To test the waters, I’ve created an iGoogle dashboard for my time at Podcamp Montreal this weekend so I can stay on top of things.
The dashboard includes:
- Twitter search for the terms “montreal,” “podcamp,” “pcmtl” and “podcampmtl”
- Custom Twitter search
- Rotating Flickr gallery using the tags “pcmtl” and “podcampmtl”
- Google Map of Montreal, focused on my hotel
- Google Talk
- BeTwittered (for handy posting to Twitter)
- TinyURL creator
- My delicious bookmarks tagged “pcmtl” on the left-hand sidebar
Here’s a screenshot:
I’ve also created a custom Google Map of the key locations for the weekend,
but I haven’t figured out a way to put that on the page yet. I have a couple of
other ideas for things to include, too – other peoples’ Podcamp Montreal
bookmarks, for example.
What else would you include on your dashboard?
(Hat tip to Christopher S. Penn for the initial inspiration)