What Does The Agency Of The Future Look Like To You?
Sapient, a business consulting and interactive services firm, recently released the results of a US-wide survey that asked corporate Chief Marketing Officers what they wanted from their advertising and marketing agencies over the next year.
Here are the top ten results:
- Greater knowledge of the digital space.
- More use of "pull interactions."
- Leverage virtual communities.
- Agency executives using the technology they are recommending.
- Chief Digital Officers make agencies more appealing.
- Web 2.0 and social media savvy.
- Agencies that understand consumer behaviour.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking.
- Branding and creative capabilities.
- Ability to measure success.
Want to read up on a few of these themes?
Check out these posts:
- Greater knowledge of the digital space: Five Tools To Base Your Online Life Around
- Demonstrate strategic thinking: Strategic Communications Planning – A Free eBook; Think: Strategy
- Agency executives using the technology they are recommending: Social media authorship is mandatory for credibility as an advisor (from ProPR.ca)
- Web 2.0 and social media savvy: Why I Worry About "Social Media Strategy"
- Ability to measure success: Why Measurement Is Important; Stop Using Views To Measure YouTube Success
Corporate marketers and communicators: does this list match what you’re looking for? What’s missing from the list for you?
(Hat tip to Michael Seaton for drawing my attention to this release).