Thornley Fallis Is Hiring
Want to join the Thornley Fallis team? We’re hiring a senior Consultant to join our Social Media practice.
We’re growing. Over the last while, we’ve added four new members to our team at Thornley Fallis/76Design. We’ve welcomed a new Creative Director, a new Executive Producer of our Video practice (which is itself a new entity), a new Lead Designer and a new Account Coordinator.
We’re also growing from within – last week, I also had the pleasure of promoting an existing team member (yaaa Kerri!).
As the social media side of our business continues to grow, we are continuing to build our team.
What you’ll do
The successful applicant will play a key role as we continue to develop the Social Media practice. You will:
- Play a key role in new business pitches
- Lead client projects from start to finish
- Manage relationships directly with clients
- Help to mentor other staff
- Represent the company at industry events and gatherings
Who we’re after
We’re looking for a senior-level consultant, based in our Toronto office, to take a key role in our Social Media practice.
The ideal candidate:
- Has 3-5 years of marketing/communications experience, ideally with some or all of that in an agency setting
- Has experience managing client projects and budgets
- Closely follows, and is excited by, developments in online communications for businesses
- Is willing to go above and beyond for a team that will do the same for them
- Obsesses over achieving measurable results
Want to work with a wide variety of clients of all shapes and sizes? Want the opportunity to have a big impact on a fast-growing area of our business? Want to be challenged by those around you – and to challenge them – every day?
Send your resume to fleet [at] thornleyfallis [dot] com.
Note: this position is available immediately.