Join Our Team At Thornley Fallis Communications
[Update: we’re not just hiring PR folks. We’re hiring designers and developers, too]
[Update: The two positions below have now been filled.]
The recession is well and truly over and we’re firing on all cylinders. In fact, we need more cylinders to keep up with the work that’s coming in. So, we’re hiring.
Want to work with big-name brands and bleeding-edge startups alike? Want to work in a team where you can define your own career path? Want to work with awesome colleagues like Terry Fallis, Jeremy Wright and Andrea Pietkiewicz? Want to work in a full-service agency where we don’t just come up with the ideas, we execute every part of them?
We’re looking to fill two positions in our Toronto office.
We’re looking for a mid-level PR practitioner to work on and manage some high-profile accounts. The ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of three years of public relations experience
- Strong experience in media relations
- Ideal experience would include healthcare/pharma / corporate
- Experience managing projects and accounts
- The drive to help us to continue to build
We’re also looking for an Account Coordinator to join our team. The ideal coordinator will need:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Creative thinking and an ability to switch between tasks rapidly
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- An insatiable appetite to learn
If you think you match either of those descriptions, send your resume through to email@example.com.