Thornley Fallis Seeking A Senior Communications Consultant
I recently posted about several jobs we’re filling at Thornley Fallis Communications and 76design. We’ve filled the account coordinator and consultant positions, but business is booming and we have another new position – for a Senior Consultant in our Social Media practice.
The successful applicant will:
- Play a central role in Thornley Fallis’ social media practice, leading, planning and executing integrated communications campaigns for our clients.
- Lead project teams and win the confidence of the client that you understand the purpose of the project, have assembled the necessary resources and are managing them effectively to achieve the desired results.
- Work closely with colleagues with expertise spanning public relations, social media, web design and development, video production and advertising.
- Set an example of excellence in your communications skills and personal conduct. Be a person who inspires by example.
- Participate in the new business development process from ideation to pitching. We rely on senior members of our practice to help us continue to grow.
- Mentor and guide fellow team members as they develop through their career paths.
Is this you?
- You’re a successful communications professional, with at least five years of experience in communications, public relations or marketing including agency experience. You have a demonstrated track record of implementing creative solutions to solve client problems.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge around digital communications, how it is evolving and how it is affecting our communications landscape. This thirst is clear in your existing online activities.
- You have built up trust relationships with client-side executives who you identify as prospective clients. They will welcome your call and will want to work with you and your new team.
- You possess unique expertise in one or more critical practice areas and you already have demonstrated your thought leadership, through appearances at conferences, blog posts, or published articles.
- You thrive in business development situations – whether it’s networking, planning or presenting to potential clients.
- You can hold your own in the communications planning process and contribute to complex communications planning projects.
- You thrive on challenges and rise to those challenges with enthusiasm and energy.
- You have the writing and planning skills and the attention to detail to set the bar high by example.
Think this is a fit for you? Send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com.