Win A Ticket To The Art Of Marketing Conference
(This contest is now closed. It’s worth skimming the comments here anyway, though, for some great reading ideas!)
Want to see Gary Vaynerchuk, Guy Kawasaki, Avinash Kaushik and more speak, all in one day? Then the latest Art of Marketing conference in Toronto is for you.
- Gary Vaynerchuk – New York Times Bestselling Author, Crush It!
- Guy Kawasaki – Bestselling Author, The Art of Start & Reality Check
- Avinash Kaushik – Bestselling Author, Web Analytics 2.0 & Web Analytics: An Hour a Day
- Dr. Sheena Iyengar – Columbia University Business Professor & Bestselling Author, The Art of Choosing
- Jeffrey Hayzlett – Former CMO, Eastman Kodak Company & Bestselling Author, The Mirror Test
The good folks over at The Art of Productions have once again given me two tickets to give away. For a chance to win a ticket to the Art of Marketing conference, leave a comment recommending a book you’ve read recently. I’ll close entries at 11:59pm on February 28 and randomly pick two winners.
If you’d rather go ahead and get a ticket, you can use the code DF23 to save $50 per person or $100 per person in groups of 3 or more from the regular ticket price.
For a taste of just how good these folks are, check out the videos below.
On a related note, I’ll be speaking for the fourth year running at PodCamp Toronto on Feb 26. If you’re in the city that day, I hope to see you there!
(Note: the conference is in Toronto. You’ll be responsible for any travel and accommodation costs associated with getting there)